- Это мероприятие прошло.
International Symposium FLAMN-19 “Fundamentals of Laser Assisted Micro– & Nanotechnologies”
г. Санкт-Петербург, Ломоносова ул. 9
This Symposium continues well-known symposia ILATA (Intensive Laser Actions and Technological Applications) consisted from LAMN (Laser-Assisted Microtechnologies) and LMI (Laser-Matter Interaction) conferences used to be organized in former Leningrad, USSR since the middle of the sixties of the past century.
Laser–assisted micro- and nanotechnologies are rapidly growing areas of research, development and production.
The Symposium will be devoted to the broad spectrum of laser micro– and nano– processing from physical fundamentals of different processes and their experimental demonstration to the development and realization of industrial equipment.
FLAMN-19 will include two main sections:
- Laser-Assisted Micro- and Nanotechnologies
- Laser-Matter Interaction
and special scientific events:
- Conference for young scientists, engineers and students «Intensive Laser Actions and Applications»
- Conference “Intensive laser actions in biology and medicine”»
- Workshop “Photophysics of Nano-scale Systems”
- Workshop “Laser Technologies for Nanophotonics”
- Workshop “Laser surface microstructuring”
- Workshop “Lasers for Cleaning and Artifacts Restoration”
- Workshop “Industrial application of lasers»
The Symposium program will include invited, oral, and poster presentations. English will be the official language of the Symposium.
Сайт Мероприятия: flamn.ifmo.ru